Fall Registration (Open)
Register NOW for Fall baseball!
UpdatedTuesday June 28, 2022 byAdam Frazier.
Registration is now OPEN for FALL 2022!
Fall League is intended to be a head start for next Spring season! Registration will be based on player's age in Spring 2023.
- Deadline: July 11, 2022 (or late fee applies)
- Cost: $60 per player (max $180 per family)
- Ages: 5-12 (Must be 6 on (or before) April 30, 2023)
- Games: 10 games plus single elimation tourney**
** Games for Fall will be played on Sunday afternoons starting at 1pm (unless we get too many teams which may require playing on some weekday nights) -- to start in early August and ending around October 10th.
>>> Create an account (or login if you already have one) <<<
*** NEW IN 2022 ***
- New "Pee Wee" league (See "Leagues" below)
- GroupME for Announcements (see "GroupMe Information" below)
This will be used by League Directors to send latest announcements to our community (important dates, rainouts, etc).
Group Name: Shelby County Babe Ruth
GroupMe download: https://groupme.com/en-US/
JOIN OUR GROUP >>> https://groupme.com/join_group/84315612/SPrYLltt
NOTE: Player must be designated age on or before April 30, 2023.
T-ball ( 4 - 5 ) NOTE: There is no T-Ball league in the Fall
- Pee Wee ( 5 - 6 ) ** If we have enough for 4 teams; If not, we'll combine with Rookie **
- Rookie ( 6 - 8 ) *8 year olds may "move up" to Minors if desired
- Minor ( 8 - 10 ) *10 year olds may "move up" to Majors if desired
- Major ( 10 - 12)
Our intent is to make our leagues as competitive as possible without compromising our main focus -- PLAY & HAVE FUN!. Our coaches will have a "draft" for their teams. We encourage all players to attend so coaches can evaluate and draft accordingly. This will make our league as competitive as possible (no one likes losing by a lot of runs).
Date: July 18, 2022
Location: Shelbyville Babe Ruth
NOTE: Please arrive 15 minutes early (or earlier) than your scheduled time. This will help speed up the sign in process and keep evaluations running smoothly.
Pee Wee (5-6): 6P - diamond 1
Rookie (6 - 8): 6P - diamond 2
Minor (8 - 10): 6P - diamond 3
Major (10 - 12): 7:30P - diamond 3